A message to our customers…
As you may know, Rooter Man has served the Greater New Orleans area for more than 40 years. Our first priority is always the safety and comfort of our customers. With the recent spread of the Coronavirus much unease in the community, we wanted our customers to know what we’re doing to keep you and your family, as well as our team members, safe from the spread of the virus.
We are taking the following steps to protect our customers and our team members:
- We are also asking all customers pre-qualifying questions to identify any who may have come into contact with the virus so our service technicians can take necessary precautions.
- We normally require our service technicians or installers to wear booties and other protective equipment to prevent tracking dirt into your home. We are also equipping them with additional protection equipment as needed to protect our customers and them from contact in an infected household.
- Our team members will not shake your hand and will always try and remain the recommended distance at all times.
- We have each Team Member report a health check daily advising of their own health, and those in their home and local community. Any employee who is experiencing any symptoms of the virus, or who has come into contact with anyone who has contracted the virus, is required to stay at home and will not be allowed to report to work for two weeks. Any employee that has the symptoms is required to report to their health care provider for testing, and will be required to submit a written note from their healthcare provider before being allowed to return to work.
- Like many businesses, we are conducting refresher training on proper sanitation procedures as recommend by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- We clean all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we touch in your home.
- We will test any employees who have contact with customers each work day prior to their leaving the office for the morning, and if anyone has a fever higher than 100.4 they will not be permitted to work until they receive clearance from a healthcare provider.
Rest assured, we are taking the threat of this virus to our customers, employees and communities very seriously and are doing all in our power to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
If you have questions about our procedures or notice a breach of these policies, please contact us immediately at (504) 262-8222.
For more information on protecting your family from the spread of this and other airborne illness, visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website here.
At Rooter Man, here are our promises to you:
- We will provide you an appointment window so you will not wait at home all day for service.
- You deserve respect, and we appreciate the opportunity you have given Rooter Man to service your plumbing needs.
- You should expect that our technician’s will clean up prior to leaving your home.
- We will provide a technician that is that knowledgeable, pleasant, clean. All of our technicians are drug tested prior to being hired and randomly after they are hired.
- Our technician arrives in a fully stocked truck. This ensures that the job can be completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our technician will provide you with a complete price prior to beginning the work along with options. You will of the opportunity to determine which investment will be best for your budget.
- We provide a 100% customer service satisfaction with our products and services.
What Sets Rooter Man Apart?
We’ve been leaders of the industry for over 40 years!
We offer cost-effective solutions for each job!
We guarantee that you’ll be satisfied or you don’t pay!
We guarantee to always stay within our time frames!
Your Local & Trusted Plumbing Experts!
The Service You Need, When You Need It
Regardless of how complex your plumbing problem may seem, Rooter Man is equipped to handle it.
Contact us today to learn more about our services, and how we can help you.